It was really hard for me to wake up this morning, but I knew that it would only be harder for me to get out of bed the longer I stayed in bed. So I rolled out of bed and immediately hit up my morning routine.
I was going to go to Bad Beat 4 because my friend Rachael Cummins was fighting, but her opponent dropped out. So I met up with Rachael to get my money back. Rachael is dating my old Jiu-Jitsu and MMA coach Luke Adams. Luke invited me to train with him and I figured why not, it's a free private lesson. We mostly worked on boxing and MMA. By the time I wrapped things up, I looked at my clothes and they were soaked in sweat. Luke used to work at Reign until he was let go, and I still consider him a friend so it was really nice to be able to hang out and train with him. We also lifted some weights too. I was able to keep up except for the bench press and the pull ups. I suck at those. I think I'll utilize my Iron Gym and do more push ups to get better at them. It's hard to work out at home though. Less motivation I think, either that or more distractions.
Today I ate:
Smoothie
Oatmeal with Blueberries and Egg Whites
Tofu Stir Fry
Builder's Bar (Chocolate Peanut Butter)
Two Tofurkey Sandwiches
1 Scoop of BSN Syntha-6
I've decided that I'm going to go on the Paleo Diet. I ordered The Paleo Solution by Robb Wolf. It should come in either this week or early next week, but I think I got the basics down. Just stay away from grains, dairy (unless it came from a cow that was grass fed), and legumes. I'll go grocery shopping this weekend and I'll start my diet on Monday. (Just to use up my current groceries)
Anyways, I'm at 204 at the time of this posting, 34 pounds to go. I felt pretty energized today, but that's due to me taking a pre-workout. I took BSN NO Xplode. Compared to MusclePharm's Assault, I think I like the NO Xplode more. It has a little bit of carbonation when mixed which I like. Assault tastes too chemical and too sweet for my liking.
No comments:
Post a Comment