It's January 2nd and all I did was grocery shop and cook my meals for the week. I also put my Elevation Training Band on. At first I didn't feel any different with the training band on, but I noticed while I was cooking that I felt less tired than normal. Anyways my menu for the week include:
Breakfast
Steel Cut Oatmeal with Egg Whites, Fruits.
Granola with Fruits
Protein Smoothie (1 Scoop BSN Syntha-6 Vanilla Flavor, Banana, Berries, Oatmeal, and Almond Milk)
Herb Omelet
Snacks
Apples with Almonds
Samosa Potatoes
Potato Latkes
Protein Bars (Builder's Bar)
Protein Shake (BSN Syntha-6 Vanilla 2 Scoops)
Lunch/Dinner
Asian Marinated Tofu with Ginger Bok Choy with Crispy Shallots and Brown Rice
Tofurkey Sandwiches
Yellow Tofu Curry and Brown Rice
Spaghetti Squash Pasta with Meatless Ground Pasta Sauce
Bean and Cheese Burrito
I start my three a days tomorrow, possibly four. I plan to wake up at 4 tomorrow morning to get some weight-lifting in at my apartment's fitness center. I'm looking for a cheap place that I can go to early in the morning, but every place I find is too expensive.
No comments:
Post a Comment