Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 13

Today was pretty lax. I just stayed home and did homework. I realized I ate an apple this morning so I didn't get my blood test done for my baseline. I guess I'll go Friday morning. I cooked dinner for my fiancee and her family. Bacon Wrapped Sirloin with Potatoes Au Gratin and a Pear Walnut Salad. I was pretty happy with it. I watched some football and really enjoyed both games. The San Francisco/New Orleans game was amazing, going back and forth the whole way through. The Denver/New England game I enjoyed watching Denver fail. After football my fiancee and I went to Whole Foods to get my Paleo Diet ingredients. I ended up spending 150 bucks. Way too expensive. I need to do more research and learn how to make stuff that is Paleo on a budget. I want to be healthy, not broke!

Today I ate:

An Apple
A Breakfast Quesadilla
Oatmeal
Another Apple
Quinoa w/Egg and Tofu
Bacon-Wrapped Sirloin with Potatoes Au Gratin and a light Pear and Walnut Salad
A Vegan Samosa

I'm excited to took my Paleo food. I think it will be fun and I hope the food is delicious. I kinda wanna try what the coconut oil tastes like on its own. I'll find out tomorrow!

Oh and because I felt lazy, after putting away my groceries I hit up a treadmill and ran three miles. I'm soooo not a runner.

Oh and here's a sandwich that I think I'll modify to make Paleo. Instead of using wheat bread, I'm going to use Red Leaf Lettuce and make a lettuce wrap out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment