Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day Four

Work was pretty boring, I mean I got stuff done, but boring for the most part. I went to Panera and did the You Pick Two deal and got a Tomato Mozarella Panini and Broccoli Cheddar Soup right before training. I did:

Cardio Kickboxing with Raja Shippen
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu with Rob Najar

I only did two classes because while I was rolling I got caught in a triangle armbar, but didn't see the armbar. I ended up feeling a pop in my elbow and felt it best to just relax for the rest of the night. I'll be back at it training hard tomorrow though.

Today I ate:

Egg White Pancake. A modified version of Krzysztof Soszynski's Egg White Pancake which consists of three egg whites, oatmeal, an apple, cinnamon, flax seed, and I add a tiny bit of organic agave to sweeten it.

An Apple and Banana and Builder's Bar.

Spaghetti Squash with a "Meat" Sauce

Tomato Mozzarella Panini and Broccoli Cheddar Soup

Now that I look at it, my meals weren't so great today. Too much cheese and too much sugar. I'll keep that in mind for tomorrow.

As I was watching some more inspiration videos I came across this one by Baltimore Ravens' Linebacker Ray Lewis. Say what you will about the man, but his words in this video were pretty motivating.

Ray Lewis - Effort

No comments:

Post a Comment