Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 16

Work was as usual, pretty boring. Some people were frustrating. 4 o'clock couldn't come any faster. When it did I was off to Reign to try out the new boxing classes.

I did:

Cardio Boxing and Boxing with Danny Perez
Advanced Kickboxing with Raja Shippen

Both the Cardio Boxing and Boxing classes were fairly similar. There were more running and conditioning in the Cardio Boxing class. Then the Boxing class we focused more on technique with boxing drills and some conditioning as well.

Advanced Kickboxing we went through a drill with some elbows, then we jumped right into sparring. I sparred and I kicked people's butts, and got my butt kicked and it was loads of fun, but now I'm exhausted.

Good news, I'm now 202, so the weight is finally coming off. Second day of Paleo and I'm still feeling good. I feel a little tired from the classes, but I feel really good.

Today I ate:

A smoothie
Renergy Sandwich (With Red Leaf Lettuce instead of bread)
Paleo Tacos
Bison Chili
Three Hard Boiled Eggs washed down with Coconut Water.

Still a long way to go, but I think I can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment