I woke up this morning at around 7:30. Did some laundry, the dishes. I cooked my meals for the week and I was really just lazy today. I've been hooked on 30 Days, the Morgan Spurlock documentary series that is now canceled. I also went down to Carlsbad for my sister's birthday dinner at Fish House Vera Cruz.
Today I ate:
A Banana
Two Paleo Tacos
Calamari Strips
Oysters
Crab Cakes
California Striped Sea Bass with Cherry Tomatoes and Rice Pilaf
I know that it's not Paleo, and it's not vegetarian, but tomorrow I will go through my Paleo Diet and I think I'm gonna go at it pretty hard. This week I have
Breakfast Smoothies
Omelets
Renergy Breakfast Sandwich
Bison Chili
Paleo Tacos
Chicken Skewers
If I want any sort of dessert it will be a frozen banana that I've puree'd in a blender. It kind of hit me that I could probably make this sort of like the Gracie Diet. Hmmm, not sure if I want to do that. Last time I found it was too restrictive and I couldn't lose any weight. I'm supposed to cut down to 170 and the last thing I want to do is be called Jay "Big Mac" Roman.
Tomorrow's schedule:
Work
Cardio Kickboxing
Kickboxing
Submission Wrestling
Sleep
No comments:
Post a Comment