The meet up was fun. I was able to grapple with a guy from ACE and a guy from OC Jiu-Jitsu. I taught two guys how to do triangles, armbars, and kimuras which is always fun too. I got in the ring and sparred some stand up too. I got to work on some of my boxing.
This morning though, I woke up to go to the bathroom. As I was getting out of bed I felt a pop and snap in my right foot. (Yeah yeah, all I needed was some crackle) Now I feel constant pain there and it gets even worse when I put any weight on it. I hope this is nothing and I can just take some ibuprofen until it goes away. I can't miss work and I can't miss training. I'm hungry right now, but I was supposed to get a blood test two weeks ago, so I might as well use part of today to get my blood test since I won't be able to go into work for the first half of the day anyways. I scheduled a doctor's appointment today at 8:40. Wish me luck! Oh here are two videos of me sparring at the meet up.
No comments:
Post a Comment