Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 17-18

On Wednesday I was lazy, I didn't really do anything but work. I think I'm still intimidated by the wrestling class because there aren't too many people my size. There is this one kid that's 17. No... I'm probably just making excuses. I really need to go.

Last night I did three classes. I did:

Cardio Boxing and Boxing with Danny Perez
Advanced Kickboxing with Raja Shippen

I have actually been doing more striking classes than grappling classes this week. It's kind of dumb if you think about it. I am doing a grappling tournament in less than two months so it should be the opposite. I was placed on the Muay Thai team at Reign though, so I felt an obligation to go to the Advanced Kickboxing class. Jiu-Jitsu though gets out at 7:15 and the Advanced Kickboxing class starts at 7. What I didn't know though was that the Jiu-Jitsu class pretty much ends at 7. Oh well, a new schedule takes into effect on Monday anyway, I'll get more into grappling then.

Let's see if I remember what I ate:

Wednesday:
Eggs and Cherry Tomatoes
Honey Roasted Cashews
Bison Chili
Chicken Skewers

Thursday
Smoothie
Fruit
Bison Chili
Chicken Skewers
Hard Boiled Eggs

Still feeling great! Weight down to 201!

No comments:

Post a Comment