Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day Two

Today I overslept big time. I missed two hours of work and dealt with a bunch of stressed situations involving forgetting my password, then resetting my password, then forgetting it again, then resetting it again, an error occurring and then having to get that error corrected, it was a fun day where I could have easily stayed home and played video games. Instead I drove straight to Reign. Today I did three classes:

Cardio Kickboxing with Manny "Bam Bam" Lara
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu with Rob Najar
Mixed Martial Arts with Jake Ellenberger

After Cardio Kickboxing, I was exhausted and barely finished the BJJ warm-up. I had a scare when my BJJ partner got a kimura in, I tried to fight out of it, but he had it in too tight and tweaked it a little. It's fine though, just got a little scared. In MMA, there was a lot of clinch work, some of which I felt would translate well in a grappling tournament. I'm exhausted and still hungry after eating my dinner. This brings me to what I ate.

Breakfast: Honeycrisp Apple
Snack: Trail Mix
Lunch: Spaghetti Squash with Meatless "Meat" Sauce
Snack: Builder's Bar
Dinner: Asian Marinated Tofu with Bok Choy
Snack: 2 Scoops of BSN Syntha-6

As for inspiration, this speech has been floating around the internet for a while, but honestly it helped me push through those three classes today. How Bad Do You Want It?

Yesterday I weighed 211.5.

This morning I weighed 206.8.
After training I weighed 208.0.

I weigh myself in the morning because I figure that's the weight I will be at when I weigh in or do the actual weight cut. I weigh myself after training to get an idea of a truer weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment